Tuesday, August 5, 2014

China

For my final submission for the Miss AGPT contest I went to China! Well, not exactly. It was a Chinese garden made to look like China but it really felt like I was there. I even got to wear a beautiful Chinese dress!

 First some lunch. I love noodles!

 I think I ate too much noodles. Dress started to feel tighter after lunch!

 Isn't China beautiful?!

 Here you can see my full outfit. Isn't it gorgeous?!

 I felt like a Chinese princess.


Taking a break to relax by the lovely bridge.


 I think I'm getting a hang of this posing thing!

 After visiting the Chinese garden we headed out to another type of garden and I changed into Felicity's dress.

 There were so many flowers! If I look a little scared here because there were a lot of bees! buzzzzzzzzzzz...

 I even climbed a tree, just like Felicity!

This was truly a memorable day for me!

3 comments: