Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My year with Isabelle GOTY 2014

I love my Isabelle. She is so pretty, and I love her soft features. My Isabelle is sensitive and caring and is always willing to lend a hand. She loves trying different ethnic food and wearing vintage clothes. She has a unique fashion sense and loves to mix and match pieces from both her and her sisters' vast wardrobe.

 "Ta da!" 
Isabelle's first day home 2/14/2014. 

 Isabelle's first photo shoot.

 Celebrating Easter with her sisters.

 Having fun on a lovely spring day. This was taken on Molly's birthday.

 Setting the table for a party.

 Izzy was so happy when her cousin Kanani joined the family.

 Demonstrating what a great model she is!

 A trip back to AGPLA.

 She even went to San Diego Comic-Con this year dressed as a superhero: Super Izzy??

 Celebrating Emily's birthday.

 Halloween zombies

 What a stunning girl!

 Christmas Day

Saying farewell to her collection.

Isabelle you were a great Girl of the Year!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an incredible post! I love all the pics in it!! i can't chose my favourite!! I've really enjoyed Isabelle this year and will miss her but am excited for the new girl of the year!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Isabelle recap! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete