Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Molly welcomes her new sister!

This was first posted on May 18, 2013

Molly was so excited at the arrival of her new sister that she insisted on putting on her favorite outfit even though it's not really appropriate for the season. She said, "I must look my best when greeting my new sister!"

 "Yay! I'm so excited!" 

 "Hello? Are you alright in there?"

 "Hi! You must be my new sister," Kirsten declared. "Could you please help me out?"

 
 Close up of Kirsten straight out of her box.

 Kirsten's clothes washed and out to dry.

 "Don't worry Kirsten, I'll make your hair pretty again!" Molly reassured Kirsten.

 Kirsten all washed and groomed, holding onto her most prized possession: Samantha's hair ribbon. She came from a home with a Samantha and they exchanged hair ribbons when parting. Hopefully one day they will be reunited.

Kirsten is really pleased to be restored to her lovely self again!

 The two sisters: beginning of a wonderful friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment