Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome Samantha!



"MOLLY! EMILY! WAKE UPPPP!!" yelled Kirsten.

 "Don't you remember? Samantha is coming to live with us today!" 

 
"See? Here's the ribbon she told me to keep for her until we meet again."

"Come on guys, she's here already!"

 
As Kirsten rushed to open Samantha's traveling box, poor Molly tripped and fell. Sweet Emily helped Molly up.
"Samantha, I've missed you so much!"

 
 The girls all rush around Samantha to welcome her home.

The next day:

"Don't worry Samantha, Molly is really good with hair. She did mine when I first arrived!" Kirsten reassured the nervous Samantha.
 
 After getting dressed from her spa session Samantha wondered, "Where is Molly and Emily? I haven't seen them in a while." Kirsten just giggled and said "follow me!"
 
 "SURPRISE!" Molly and Emily yelled.
 
 
 The girls had planned a "welcome home" tea party for Samantha.
 
 "Thank you so much for this lovely tea party! I am so happy to have all of you as my sisters!"

No comments:

Post a Comment